Monday, July 23, 2012

Gregory Branson-Trent Is Going To Ground!

In the last 24 hours, GB-T has either shut down his blogs himself (likely), or the provider shut them down for him.  All except one, of course, which now belongs to me.  His web site is being pulled down as well.  It appears that Mr. Branson-Trent is feeling the heat and (smarter than most in his situation) is pulling his head into his shell to wait until the storm passes.

That isn't going to work this time.  So instead, I predict that before long he will pop up somewhere with a new identity.  That's a problem for the future.  Now that he is running away at full speed I must finish with this book and move on to the others.  I will hunt down his plagiarism no matter where it tries to hide.  He still has a ton of books in print that he uses to prey on unsuspecting newbies.

I will make an offer I have made in the past.  Mr. Branson-Trent, if you ever decide to be a writer rather than a plagiaizer or a con man (initially you appeared to be on the former, but now I am sensing a great deal of the latter), I will gladly help.  I'm glad to act as editor or simply proofreader.  I will give you honest feedback and tell you how I think you can improve your work.  And as the legitimate author of the material you can tell me I'm wrong and do things exactly how you wish.  That's one of the joys of creating things yourself - you do not have to bow to how anyone else wants things done.

I have only begun this fight sir.  You need to retire.  Move on to a new con.  This one is busted.

1 comment:

  1. you might be interested to know that GBT at one time was claiming that he owned a publishing company and was accepting "submissions" from authors. You can bet that these author's material ended up published verbatim in his own books. It doesnt look like he shut down his blogspot.com accounts. It appears that Google removed them. This is always done because of TOS violations.

    ReplyDelete